Join Our Team
Our associates work on projects
with deep impact in our community.
Careers at Waldron
Do you share our passion for helping people and organizations realize their full potential?
Whether it's helping a growing philanthropy rapidly build capacity and increase their impact, or helping an individual leader become more effective...we are proud of the ripple effect on the local, national, and global communities.
We work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that offers ample opportunity for challenge, intellectual stimulation, and professional development. Our work requires a high degree of cultural competency and an exceptional level of communication and leadership skill.
If you are interested in hearing about future openings at Waldron, please email our Managing Director of Talent, Loribeth Dalton at email@example.com.
Waldron is a leading for-benefit consulting firm serving clients in the private and social sectors. For over 35 years, Waldron has helped organizations and individuals realize their full potential and sharpen their competitive edge. Across our three practice areas — Retained Search, Effective Organizations, and Career Transition — we design creative, flexible solutions that are executed with individualized attention and thoughtful client service resulting in measurable impact. We assist regional, national, and global clients with a full range of talent management services and are proud to be a Certified B Corporation™.
- Part Time Administrative Associate
Waldron is recruiting an Part-Time Administrative Associate with a flexible schedule for its office in the Pioneer Square area of Seattle to play an integral role in ensuring high-quality service is delivered to Waldron clients. The successful candidate will have a strong affinity for collaboration, have a successful track record of being an effective team player and be interested in contributing to the success of a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial and goal-oriented environment.
Success for an Administrative Associate at Waldron requires a strong customer service orientation, organization skills and the ability to handle many unrelated tasks simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy. The following skills are essential to the role: excellent project and time management, with the ability to prioritize work and deliver results under concurrent deadlines; an excellent communicator and active listener with superior interpersonal skills; strong writing and editing skills; solutions-based critical thinking and proactive problem-resolution.
The Part-Time Administrative Associate provides first-rate client services, serving as the main (and often first) point of contact for all firm administrative activities and inquiries via phone, email, and direct client interaction. The ideal candidate must be friendly and approachable, flexible, professional, diligent, detail-oriented, and helpful.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Facilities and Vendor Management
- Track inventory and order office supplies
- Work with building management to resolve facility issues
- Interface with technology vendors and liaise between staff and technical support
- Own creation and updating of office operations guides
- Log and track expenses for office operations
- Create a welcoming environment for visiting clients, guests, and colleagues
- Answer questions about our services from callers and general business inquiries
- Assist with printing and shipping needs
- A demonstrated ability to solve process and technical/system challenges and willingness to expand technical skills
- Manage meeting and conference room logistics, providing equipment and technical support
- Manage corporate inbox and forward to appropriate team member or answer general inquiries
Practice Area Support:
- Enter client data in Salesforce and other platforms
- Assist practice leaders with calendaring of internal and external meetings
- Run reports and create dashboards from various technology platforms
- Order catering and supplies for special events and meetings
- Support editing and layout for client presentation materials and proposals
Marketing/Employee Communication Support:
- Provide scheduling support for inter-office events
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. InDesign) for formatting, layout, editing/copywriting
- Collaborate with marketing and vendors for branded products to support internal and practice specific needs
A college degree or equivalent work experience is required. The Administrative Associate must be comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with MAC platforms, Salesforce or other CRM, and Adobe Creative Suite is highly desired.
To Be Considered
We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Consultant – Contract Career Transition Practice - Multiple Locations
Waldron’s passion is helping people and organizations realize their full potential and increase their impact. Across our Career Transition practice, we are known for our responsiveness, discretion, compassion, sound strategic counsel, and deep local connections. Our consultative approach helps business leaders resolve their critical talent development, alignment, and transition challenges. Our equity ownership of Career Partners International (CPI) allows us to seamlessly serve our clients on a global footprint. Waldron seeks a Senior Consultant for its Career Transition practice with the same commitment to helping people and organizations realize their full potential. Waldron is always seeking to identify high-potential team members; we accept contract Senior Consultants submissions for any of our locations on an ongoing basis. Our offices that provide Career Transition services include Seattle, Portland, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, and Boise.
The primary role is to provide one-on-one coaching and group services to professionals in career transition. A contracted Senior Consultant trains and coaches participants in preparing themselves for the job market including personal assessment, resume development, personal branding, networking and interviewing.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Supports job seeker clients in setting job search/transition objectives while developing realistic work plans to achieve results
- Actively engages clients in services by monitoring their participation and progress against plans and proactively scheduling them for regular in-person meetings
- Creates innovative and strategic business solutions for client job seekers; applies local market knowledge, business experience, information and analytical perspectives to improve and accelerate participants’ success
- Provides career coaching at all levels with the objective of achieving tangible and timely outcomes with participants
- Delivers engaging, impactful presentations, presenting concepts clearly and concisely; applies learning principles to seminar design/delivery and appropriately adjusts presentations to meet the needs of the audience
- Leverages marketplace connections to make select and key introductions for clients
- Directly responsible for developing materials to include: resumes, online profiles, bios and correspondence for job seeker clients
- Provide ongoing client updates to Career Transition leadership both written and verbal including monthly reports
Ideal Candidate Profile
Our ideal Senior Consultant has a demonstrated ability to coach and provide effective, professional feedback and career transition/job search techniques and strategy to individuals and groups at all levels including senior business executives in career transition. S/he develops, delivers and facilitates impactful presentations to individuals and groups, engaging workshops and discussions; strong, active listening skills.
The successful Contract Senior Consultant recognizes problems and responds with a sense of urgency, using good judgment; makes timely, thoughtful, sometimes difficult decisions; seeks and accepts input from others; has effective influencing skills. S/he is comfortable working independently as well as in following policies and protocols; comfortable with ambiguity and change in an evolving business environment. S/he has strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and has demonstrated experience with job search best practices, report queries, project management and critical thinking skills.
Proficiency with PC and MAC platforms is desirable with expert use of Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and copyediting is essential.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Adult Education, or similar 5+ years of experience in business management, consultant services, human resources, recruiting/placement, training & development and at least 2 years career coaching required, in an institutional customer-paid environment preferred.
To Be Considered
We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Please send cover letter and resume to Kate Lang, Managing Director, Career Transition Services email@example.com.