Join Our Team
Our associates work on projects
with deep impact in our community.
Careers at Waldron
Do you share our passion for helping people and organizations realize their full potential?
Whether it's helping a growing philanthropy rapidly build capacity and increase their impact, or helping an individual leader become more effective...we are proud of the ripple effect on the local, national, and global communities.
We work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that offers ample opportunity for challenge, intellectual stimulation, and professional development. Our work requires a high degree of cultural competency and an exceptional level of communication and leadership skill.
If you are interested in hearing about future openings at Waldron, please email our Managing Director of Talent, Loribeth Dalton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Waldron is a leading for-benefit consulting firm serving clients in the private and social sectors. For over 35 years, Waldron has helped organizations and individuals realize their full potential and sharpen their competitive edge. Across our two practice areas — Effective Organizations and Career Development & Transition — we design creative, flexible solutions executed with individualized attention and thoughtful client service resulting in measurable impact. We assist regional, national, and global clients with a full range of talent management services and are proud to be a Certified B Corporation™.
- Marketing Intern (Project-based) - Seattle and remote
Waldron CPI (Career Partners International) seeks to help individuals become the best version of themselves, believing it helps an organization be the best version of itself. It is foundational to our purpose and values and begins at our employee experience and leads to exceptional client experiences.
We seek a self-driven college senior or recent graduate who is ready to leap into their next big career adventure. As our Marketing Project Intern, you will get to work on important projects shaping our B2B client experiences over a 60-90 day period. You will help to plan and execute them. This includes working with team members, sharing ideas, orchestrating project meetings with stakeholders, updating project boards, and creating materials around decisions you helped bring to life. You must be a strong, courageous communicator, love technology, lean into problems, be a deep thinker, and be an action-taker.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
• Brainstorm ideas with the business that increases our audience and convert leads.
• Build digital and collateral content with internal colleagues and creatives.
• Create copy for emails to support marketing for lead nurture and sales campaigns.
• Write and/or improve the details needed to clearly document processes of recurring projects.
• Coordinate with internal team members to get projects done. Monitor project results and ensures that they are completed as requested.
Ideal Candidate Profile
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization.
• Project management experience successfully creating and managing projects to completion.
• Excellent presentation skills, strong communication skills, and amazing interpersonal skills.
• Ability to assess problems and solve them with a strong sense of urgency.
• The desire to be creative and to create better client-focused experiences.
• Ability to foster collaboration, handle deadlines and juggle multiple responsibilities.
• Ability to learn internal systems and the role each plays in a project's scope.
• Client-oriented (internal and external).
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel.
• Knowledge of human resources is a huge plus!
• Knowledge of data analytics is a huge plus!
• Knowledge of internet technologies, email, and web design techniques is a huge plus!
To Be Considered
Waldron values differences and believes they make us a stronger organization. We are committed to attracting and retaining qualified talent from diverse backgrounds and creating a work environment that values every individual for his or her distinctive skills, experiences, and perspectives.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Senior Consultant – Contract Career Transition Practice - Multiple Locations
Waldron’s passion is helping people and organizations realize their full potential and increase their impact. Across our Career Transition practice, we are known for our responsiveness, discretion, compassion, sound strategic counsel, and deep local connections. Our consultative approach helps business leaders resolve their critical talent development, alignment, and transition challenges. Our equity ownership of Career Partners International (CPI) allows us to seamlessly serve our clients on a global footprint. Waldron seeks a Senior Consultant for its Career Transition practice with the same commitment to helping people and organizations realize their full potential. Waldron is always seeking to identify high-potential team members; we accept contract Senior Consultants submissions for any of our locations on an ongoing basis. Our offices that provide Career Transition services include Seattle, Portland, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, and Boise.
The primary role is to provide one-on-one coaching and group services to professionals in career transition. A contracted Senior Consultant trains and coaches participants in preparing themselves for the job market including personal assessment, resume development, personal branding, networking and interviewing.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Supports job seeker clients in setting job search/transition objectives while developing realistic work plans to achieve results
- Actively engages clients in services by monitoring their participation and progress against plans and proactively scheduling them for regular in-person meetings
- Creates innovative and strategic business solutions for client job seekers; applies local market knowledge, business experience, information and analytical perspectives to improve and accelerate participants’ success
- Provides career coaching at all levels with the objective of achieving tangible and timely outcomes with participants
- Delivers engaging, impactful presentations, presenting concepts clearly and concisely; applies learning principles to seminar design/delivery and appropriately adjusts presentations to meet the needs of the audience
- Leverages marketplace connections to make select and key introductions for clients
- Directly responsible for developing materials to include: resumes, online profiles, bios and correspondence for job seeker clients
- Provide ongoing client updates to Career Transition leadership both written and verbal including monthly reports
Ideal Candidate Profile
Our ideal Senior Consultant has a demonstrated ability to coach and provide effective, professional feedback and career transition/job search techniques and strategy to individuals and groups at all levels including senior business executives in career transition. S/he develops, delivers and facilitates impactful presentations to individuals and groups, engaging workshops and discussions; strong, active listening skills.
The successful Contract Senior Consultant recognizes problems and responds with a sense of urgency, using good judgment; makes timely, thoughtful, sometimes difficult decisions; seeks and accepts input from others; has effective influencing skills. S/he is comfortable working independently as well as in following policies and protocols; comfortable with ambiguity and change in an evolving business environment. S/he has strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and has demonstrated experience with job search best practices, report queries, project management and critical thinking skills.
Proficiency with PC and MAC platforms is desirable with expert use of Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and copyediting is essential.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Adult Education, or similar 5+ years of experience in business management, consultant services, human resources, recruiting/placement, training & development and at least 2 years career coaching required, in an institutional customer-paid environment preferred.
To Be Considered
We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Please send cover letter and resume to Kate Lang, Managing Director, Career Transition Services firstname.lastname@example.org.