Driving Team Impact
Organization’s success depends on team performance. That’s
why we design our team coaching to increase collective
impact and accountability, then directly intertwine those
concepts to achieve improved business results.
Waldron’s services are uniquely designed to build the individual, team and organizational capacity to navigate change. The result is a sustainable, agile culture.
Executives We Serve
Senior Vice President - C-suite
- Executive Coaching
Service Description: Waldron works one-on-one with executives to positively disrupt how leaders think about leadership and how they lead; to develop strength and skill in the new approaches to leadership that are required for success in our rapidly changing world.
- Leaders shift from out-dated ways of working and leading to the new modes of adaptive, collaborative leadership that are required in today's workplace and times of massive change.
- Leaders benefit from having a safe, confidential space to acknowledge challenges, experiment, fail, and develop new ways of leading.
- Leadership Team Development
Service Description: Within the context of actual challenges and opportunities facing the organization, Waldron guides leadership teams to excel in effective, collaborative and adaptive ways of leading and working together.
- Leadership teams build individual and group skills that enable them to work and lead more effectively in times of massive change; teams now lead through relationships and collaboration.
- Leadership teams are provided with a fail-safe, confidential workgroup environment to experiment with new styles of leadership and collaboration.
- Real work gets done while skill grows: the leadership team uses actual challenges and opportunities the organization is facing to learn and practice new ways of working and leading. Learning, practicing and becoming adept at new styles of leadership, leaders gain the ability to cultivate the new leadership approach to their own management teams.
- Organizational Transformation
Service Description: Waldron works with organizations as a whole to become aligned in vision, strategy, goals, and culture, enabling the organization to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing world.
- Transformation in culture, in how the organization approaches challenges and opportunities, and how leaders and teams collaborate.
- Morale and employee engagement improves as team members understand the organization's direction, where they fit within that strategy, and how they can contribute. Effectiveness and efficiency improves when the organization works working with unified understanding of direction and goals; supports achievement of Key Performance Indicators.
- Board Services
The board of directors must evaluate a CEO’s performance as well as its own governance and member contributions.
We help CEO’s and their Boards achieve a high degree of transparency and alignment around the CEO’s professional contribution. CEO’s and boards using our process report that it is the most rigorous and productive evaluation they have experienced. It gets them to the right conversations, no matter how challenging.
We also evaluate boards’ governance effectiveness as a whole, as well as assessing individual board member performance. We use a benchmarked set of board and board-member competencies to provide the board with collective, and discreet personal feedback against performance criteria relevant across sectors and industries. Services are adapted to each board’s unique circumstances and culture for greatest impact. Boards with which we work consistently report that they experience almost immediate governance improvement. Board members report that individual feedback conversations are among the most impactful of efforts put toward enhancing their personal contributions and professional development.