- Take the reins of a successful, growing business unit with a client list of prominent large enterprise and mid-market brands and steer it to the next level. Evaluate the firm’s current business plan, and develop goals, objectives, and tactics that will advance the plan’s momentum.
- Oversee and participate in content development to express Waldron’s point of view, and further develop thought leadership in the EO practice; collaborate with in-house marketing to push content and demand generation initiatives.
- Cultivate relationships in the client community and help deliver new account growth; represent Waldron’s brand in the HR and consulting communities.
- Develop a non-monetary “channel partner strategy”. Identify our key competencies that may appeal to suitable channel partners. Work with the Waldron research team to identify appropriate partner organizations and influencers within these targets. Test our strategy with internal leaders and external advisors. Bring the initiative to life.
- Broaden practice strategy after careful market observation and competitive analysis; research and refine service offerings for optimal penetration with and through other Waldron business units; develop internal staff to increase service capacity.
- Model and support a results-oriented, high-energy, and engaged practice team.
- Evaluate materials in the EO practice within the broader Waldron team; collaborate on a budget to further refine and produce materials to market the practice in coordination with marketing and other internal stakeholders.
- Evaluate product pricing of all service levels against demand and competition. Maintain current and competitive pricing practices.
Candidates must hold a minimum of a Master’s degree in Business Administration, or Organizational Development (OE/OD), combined with significant consulting or in-house experience. The ideal candidate will bring a diverse background including at least five years of senior-level, preferably large-firm consulting experience, business development, and team leadership.
We seek someone with substantial expertise in identifying projects that align with strategy and return both monetary and cultural impact. We seek an MD/EO who has excellent speaking and writing skills, who can excel in proposal writing and presenting our services and brand both formally and informally.
Our MD/EO will have direct, hands-on experience coaching CXO level executives in medium and large organizational settings and in strategic organization effectiveness consulting. The candidate will have sufficient entrepreneurial spirit, energy, and motivation to devote the time, effort, and attention this practice needs to grow to the next level.
This position requires highly developed communication skills, credible subject area expertise, and refined executive presence as the MD/EO will interact with senior executives in board-rooms, on marketing calls, marketing and service delivery, and ongoing networking and participation in professional groups and associations. The successful candidate will be well-grounded and personable, able to work effectively with people from all walks of life, relate well to internal staff, and remain open and flexible with clients in every professional capacity.